I am spending a lot of time in Mumbai at the moment so here are a few of my ramblings about what life is like when you spend most of it living in a hotel in India.
Monday, 19 March 2007
Cows eating rubbish
Tim - you asked for it so here it is. Cows eating rubbish. In Goa. Taken on the same day as the elephant. Need I say more except that IT'S MY BIRTDAY TODAY!!
N.B. This has nothing to do with the cows eating rubbish.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the elephant photo - am v v v v v sorry I forgot to e-mail on your birthday
And lest you think this is from an exciting stalker type its actually only Jo ...sorry! have fun hope you had more birthday cake
Comments - how exciting! Had a good birthday with LOTS of cake :-) If I can get my photos online here I will put them up so you can see the huge amount of cake I ended up with!!
Welcome to my blog...hope you enjoy it
All comments are very exciting and most welcome
:-)
I have just moved my blog here from www.diane.blog-city.com as that isn't going to be free anymore. Also, blogspot has the advantage of being able to put exciting photos online too so you can see what I'm up to as well as reading it...
4 comments:
Thanks for the elephant photo - am v v v v v sorry I forgot to e-mail on your birthday
And lest you think this is from an exciting stalker type its actually only Jo ...sorry! have fun hope you had more birthday cake
Hope your birthday meal at Vie was good - and there was enough cake to go round! And sorry - I'm not a stalker either! (Mum)
Comments - how exciting! Had a good birthday with LOTS of cake
:-) If I can get my photos online here I will put them up so you can see the huge amount of cake I ended up with!!
A belated Happy Birthday Diane!
But where are the pigs???
David
Post a Comment