Seeing as I don't have a photo of my own to show I have 'borrowed' one from somewhere else so you can have a look...
I am spending a lot of time in Mumbai at the moment so here are a few of my ramblings about what life is like when you spend most of it living in a hotel in India.
2 comments:
This looks to be the sort of plane I might enjoy travelling on - ie it doesn't get off the ground :D
am gutted there is no photo taken by your own fair hands. Got foolishly excited when I saw news story on BBC and e-mailed on the spot. Team (what's left of it) thought I had finally dropped last marble. "but Di might have seen the plane with no wings and tail in the street" did not make them think I was any the more sane!
J
Post a Comment